Sunday, October 21, 2007

AFriend


Wikipedia said, Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more humans. Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating on a consistent basis:

  • the tendency to desire what is best for the other, simpathy and empathy
  • honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart
  • mutual understanding.

Ask.com said, friend is :

  • A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
  • A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
  • A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
  • One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

And I always ask to myself "When it comes the time where I found somebody that always want me to hear, want me to care, want me to help, want me to trust, but not in the opposite way. When that somebody doesn't want to hear me, doesn't care, and doesn't have willingness to help, doen't want to trust me, even in my tough days. Does she/he my friend ???"

Cause I believe that friendship only work in mutual behavior. Caring, sharing, helping, believing each other.

To all my beloved friend. I don't want to pick you as my friend, I just want both of us picking each other as friend. A friendship that developed by understanding, caring, and sharing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I piq u...
do you piq mee??

UswaH said...

Of course I pick you.

Thanks for being my friend.