Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ToughDay



Today is a tough day for me. I woke up in the morning in unfit condition that I want to call may boss to ask for a day off.But I decided to come. The day seemed to be normal. Until I had a meeting that attended by various departments. And then people start to attack, as usual. And unfortunately this time they attack me till I got mad. Yes I got mad that I even re-attack the engineering manager. Me ?? attacking someone older? someone more more powerfull ? someone tougher ?Yes that's the new me that is no more just accepted what people said and want from me.Because I decided to defence especially for my subordinates.
But the worse thing is my boss and peers were there and they say nothing. It hurts me cause I do need their support as my colleagues and we're in one team. Sometimes I feel that they are so happy when I got drown. But I always try to think that they don't. But then, I will ask the same question again and again.
In the time where I try new role for me without any guidance, without any experience before I always hope that there is somebody out there that will remind me if I do something wrong, but also appreciate me if I do someting right.
-The road to the next level is always uphill by John Maxwell-

1 comment:

ganDA RAHman garNADI said...

sometimes..., we need to speak out when everybod's playing "throw the ball"..!!