Thursday, November 1, 2007

BeneathTheLoneliness



Recently were lonely days. Unsubsequent working schedule has restricted my social life. How can I enjoying hang out with friends, go to movies, or just chatting with them? It only happened in old days....

But today is a wonderfull day. Some friends of mine call, mail, or sms me. Some of them say hello and some of them ask me to meet them. What a great day.

Then I'll have 2 plans this weekend. And I have a confidence that it will be awesome.

Thanks Kris and Fabian for your call. Thanks Tanti and Hilda for your SMS. Thanks Ima for your mail. Dewi, I'll come and stay. Hilda and Puspa, we will have a wonderfull journey like we used to do. Be ready for the madness.

dear all,
Thanks for still remembering and updating me.

3 comments:

ganDA RAHman garNADI said...

tomodachi: precious thing in our life... my favorite kanji...!!

UswaH said...

Yang aku tahu Tomodachi itu nama sebuah Kafe di bandung :P

ganDA RAHman garNADI said...

yah... kok kanjinya diilangin? bete! tapi lumayanlah gambarnya diganti ama yang... itu..tu...!!!