Saturday, June 7, 2008

TheGuyNext Door


He's been here since 3 weeks ago, but I just met him for a week. What we built is just a professional relationship. This guy is just an ordinary guy. A man that working hard for his life. Do the best to finish the project on time, to save company's money as much as possible, to deliver what costumer want.

He's a real engineer. Someone that will scroll up his sleeves to tighten up the bolt by himself. A man that positioned himself as a father of his team members. A real hardworker.

He came from over sea. He's just a guy next door. But he already opened up my eyes to be grateful. Be grateful to God for each moment of my life that I have.

Thanks for sharing me your life, your work, your story. I've learnt alot. Wish you all the best and good luck.

We are friends although you call me boss :)

No comments: