Thursday, June 5, 2008

MyHead

These last 3 months I feel this painfull thing. Previously it only happen after I finished my night shift work in every end of the week, but right now it's getting worse, cause I also feel it in normal condition.
Like yesterday. The day seems so busy in my last days in my present company, maybe cause we have some commisioning on this project ( a project that made my boss can't let me leave easily). And after some trials, various meeting, some argument and complaint with the contractor, I got this migraine. I told my boss about it, and my boss only say "Oh you get a migraine, by the way you supposed to join the meeting at 4 PM".
Damn, my working hours is only till 3 PM and he asked me to still join that meeting when I have this migraine thing. He's a really really inspiring boss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mungkin itu artinya kamu itu bener-bener dibutuhkan banget wah...Hehe...

Atau: "gak ada loe gak rame..."

:)

UswaH said...

Kayaknya lebih tepat pilihan kedua By he he...