Saturday, December 8, 2007

HappyBirthdayToYou


Today 24 years ago, you were born for a reason, and whatever the reason was, I believe that your existence has been influence my life so much.
You're not just you.
You are special, at least for me.
So thanks for everything you've done to me.

Do you know ? Until now I'm still keeping the message you sent 2 years ago. May be you have been forgotten, but sure I still remember.
That day, August 29 year of 2005, I was on my hectic day.
Those were the days when I have to prepare for the final examination to determine whether I will graduate or not after years of struggling in college.

Then here come your message, a message that remind me to keep smiling and fighting.
Your message make me smile, not only 2 years ago, but also the days after..

Friends come and go ...
But you still stay around, not in physical meaning, but I do believe you always beside me.

Dear you....
Thanks for the years that we've been trough together
Your presence has strengthen me for years
And hope for another following years

Happy Birth Day ...
Hope your life as amazing as you are ...